CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 14, 2011

Quick update

I kno that it has been a while since I've actually gave an update on Zackary. Truth is, there is no update. We still continue to search for an answer on what is causing all of Zackary's health issues.

Right now, he's got a cold. Its been going on for a few days now. I'm hoping that it will go away on its own. We still don't have insurance down here, I'm in the process of getting everything transferred but we know that could take a few weeks.

We recently moved to Texas, and are in the process of getting him into seeing a new set of Drs. Hopefully someone can give us some kind of answers. So as soon as I have an update on Zackary, I will let you all know how he is doin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment