CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Heart Appointment


Hello, I know its been a while since I've updated Zackary's blog. We've been having some personal family issues that I needed to take care of away from this blog. I took Zackary to the heart Dr yesterday {6-5-11} is Springfield. He is finally up to 22lbs. Woo Hoo. Its a big step for him. He's only gained 9lbs in a year since Dr. N seen him last. Poor Boy. Dr. N was VERY excited to see that he was finally walking. He was only crawling this time last year. He wasn't even pulling himself up then either. We got a lot of compliments on how cute he is.

{I know he looks like his mommy :)}

This is what he done while he waited for his EKG. They bribed him with cookies LOL. He done really good with both his EKG & his Echo cardiogram. He does still have the hole in his heart.
They aren't worried about it right now because is hasn't grown in size since last time. He said that they could open up his chest & close it himself but the risk is too high right now. He said because we still are unable to come up with what is causing all his problems he doesn't wanna risk any more harm to Zackary. He does want to see us back in a year for another Echo & EKG. If the hole is still there then we will talk about closing procedures. But I'm thinking that I really don't see any point in closing it because it isn't causing Zackary's health problems. I guess we will see within the next year what goes on before I make that choice.

1 comments:

Lizzie Barbie

He is cute.

Post a Comment